Wednesday, I went for my second doctor's visit. Blake was out of town, so Mom went with me. We did the ultrasound first, and boy was I tickled at this little one. I was amazed at how much he/she was moving around - jerking its head, moving its arms... Peanut was moving so much that the ultrasound lady had to wait to measure its heartbeat. Then, if that was not enough of a show for us, he/she started to open and close its mouth - drinking the amniotic fluid! AMAZING! Oh how beautiful are the works of the Lord!
Some new pictures of our little Peanut:
Our little one opening and closing its mouth to drink
We also got to listen to the heartbeat for the first time. May the Lord create and form our little one's heart - all for His GLORY!
Peanut is so photogenic! These are some of the clearest ultrasound pictures I have seen at this stage of the pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteLove you!