Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day Trip to Dahlonega


This past Saturday, Blake and I went to Dahlonega to enjoy a beautiful fall day. The leaves were just gorgeous with their many vibrant colors.
We started the day with lunch at the Robyn's Nest, a favorite local restaurant. Then, we went to the square and looked through all of the shops. And of course, we made a stop by the Fudge Factory and enjoyed some yummy chocolate-peanut butter fudge.

Afterwards, we went to the North Georgia Campus where we thought back to our days in college together. For those of you who don't know, Blake and I became really good friends here. Dahlonega is a special place for us.

Up past these trees is Donovan Hall, where I lived my junior year of college. This was the year that Blake and I began hanging out quite a bit. We spent many evenings watching tv and movies together, eating, and talking. They were sweet times - the beginning of a priceless relationship. I thank God for the many months we had to get to know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers