My sweet Lindy, Oh how excited I am for you. You are not at all showing a bump!! Enjoy this time, it is so amazing. Our God is an awesome and gracious Father. I love you momma!!
Whoo Hoo!!! You're a bloggin momma and a Hot Momma!!! Lindy Loo the blog looks fantastic! I am beyond excited that I can see you and peanut now. You look gorgeous as always and just glowing with the radiance of the Lord. Rom. 11:36 "For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Lots of love from the Lewis ladies! :)
My sweet Lindy, Oh how excited I am for you. You are not at all showing a bump!! Enjoy this time, it is so amazing. Our God is an awesome and gracious Father. I love you momma!!
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo!!! You're a bloggin momma and a Hot Momma!!! Lindy Loo the blog looks fantastic! I am beyond excited that I can see you and peanut now. You look gorgeous as always and just glowing with the radiance of the Lord. Rom. 11:36 "For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from the Lewis ladies! :)