Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcoming Our Baby Boy






CALEB JAMES MORRIS
Born Friday April 16th at 6:39 am
Weighed 7 lbs 14 oz
20 inches long
Join us in praising the Lord for this indescribeable gift!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that Caleb is here! He is already and will continue to be a blessing to our family. He is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!!!! I have a huge amount of tear flowing...I am so happy for you guys and can hardly stand the fact that I can not hold that little boy. Give him MANY MANY kisses from and and tell him that I pray for him and love him so much. He has a very special mommy and daddy - a very favored little boy! Will call to check on you soon. Congratulations!! he is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations, and praise God for this amazing blessing!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Followers