Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Bump Week 39

Awaiting our little Caleb's arrival!!! We know that God has the perfect time for his arrival into this world and while we wait we are trusting in Him. We pray that the Lord will bless us with a good labor and delivery and that He will keep Caleb healthy and safe. We can't wait to meet our little baby boy!!!

My MOMMY Gift
Although I have a digital SLR camera that I LOVE, I wanted to have a small camera that I can keep in my purse. This way I can capture those cute moments with Caleb that I otherwise might not be able to since I don't always have my SLR camera on hand. So, Blake decided to buy me one and he calls it my Mommy Gift - a special gift for becoming a mommy.
What a sweet husband!
Thank you Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers