Today, I went to the doctor for another ultrasound. Since it has been 4 weeks since my last ultrasound, they wanted to do another one to check Caleb's size. Mom and Brenda came and we got to see his precious little face again. This time, we were able to see his eyes, nose, mouth, and his sweet cheeks. The sonographer said he has chubby cheeks... I can't wait to see them. After taking all the measurements, Caleb weighs almost 7 1/2 pounds, 7.4 to be exact. It looks like we got a good sized little boy on our hands. They also checked my fluid levels and they are great! Caleb's heartbeat is also normal at 130.
Here are a few pictures of Caleb. They are kind of tough to figure out, but it's a picture of his face. If you turn your head to the right, you will see his forehead at the top. You can see his right eye, you can make out his nose, and then you can see his right chubby cheekie.
So kissable!!!!
.JPG)

Thank you Lord for continuing to take care of our little miracle!
I love those cheeks! Drew and I can't wait to kiss them.
ReplyDelete