Isn't this so cute???
Mom and Dad gave us this Christmas morning.
Daddy is very excited to introduce Caleb to football at an early age.
The green frog was a gift from Susan, a wonderful teacher I work with. It is the cutest little toy - and of course it's educational. As Susan said, she's trying to get Caleb ready for the Gateway, hehe.
The Oshgosh outfit is from two of my former students, Miranda and Shemaine. They are sisters and are sweethearts! They dropped off this outfit for our little boy, along with some balloons, before Christmas Break.
The precious Nike outfit is from Paula, another dear teacher friend of mine. I just love it! A cute onesie with the matching hat and booties. I can't wait to see Caleb in this!
The Oshgosh outfit is from two of my former students, Miranda and Shemaine. They are sisters and are sweethearts! They dropped off this outfit for our little boy, along with some balloons, before Christmas Break.
The precious Nike outfit is from Paula, another dear teacher friend of mine. I just love it! A cute onesie with the matching hat and booties. I can't wait to see Caleb in this!
Caleb is so blessed to be loved by such amazing and generous people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment