Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Bump Week 33




Caleb continues to grow every day at this point, literally. I wake up and my stomach has grown. Every day, my body is looking different and changing. Just a few days ago, I was at work and one of my student's said: "Mrs. Morris, your stomach grew overnight!" So funny, and so true! I'm thankful to see that Caleb is getting stronger and that God is answering my morning prayers to put the fat that he needs on his little body.
I also had the joy this week of having swelling feet and ankles for the first time. It's amazing how your body does become a machine and it is working to sustain the baby you are carrying in your womb. Everything it does is for the baby! It's a beautiful testimony of how the Lord creates and sustains life. The same way that Caleb needs me to be molded and formed, is the same way that I need the Lord every minute of every day to be molded and formed to be more like Him.
This week, we took the baby bump pictures in Caleb's Room. You can see that his crib footboard came in, so we now we have his crib together. Today, we bought the mattress so Mom will start working on the bumper pad and dust ruffle this week. How exciting! She will do a lovely job as always!
These pictures were taken yesterday on our way to our first Baby Shower for Caleb - a Couple's Shower given to us by some of our very dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers