Some months ago, I got a special gift in the mail from my sweet sister friend, Andria. Like the Christmas gifts, I am just now getting this precious gift on the blog. These are 6 silver plated bear birthday candle holders. What a unique present and a great idea!!!
These candle holders hold such special meaning because Andria bought these for Caleb years before he ever came to be. Years ago, she began praying that the Lord would open my womb and bless Blake and I with a child. As she was praying, she came across these one day in a store and said she just had to buy them. She has kept them for years, waiting until the day that her prayers would be answered, the day that God would bless us with a child.
What I love about these candle holders is that as we use them in the years to come, they will be a reminder that God is the giver of life. They will also be a reminder of my friend, Andria, and so many others, that have so faithfully prayed for me over the years.
These candle holders are such a special keepsake and I look forward to using them in the years to come. I can't wait to see little Caleb blow out his very first candles!!!
Thank you Andria!
No comments:
Post a Comment