Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some More Firsts

GRITS!!! YES PLEASE!
This past Sunday morning, I was eating some grits before church. Caleb seemed interested, so I let him try a bite. He loved them!!! He liked them so much that I had to make another serving. YUMMY!


LIL BISCUIT FOR CALEB
Caleb likes these teething biscuits too! They are tasty and give him good practice at self-feeding. It has become a recent habit for us to practice self-feeding during Caleb's afternoon snack time. His favorite finger food right now is yogurt melts. He loves them! So, I put one in my hand or on his chair and let him pick it up and feed himself. Once he gets it in his mouth, I start clapping as hard as I can (and sometimes I even jump around :) and say "YEA!!!! Good job! Good job, Caleb!" Then, I say "Give me a high 5!" And I help him give me a high 5. Sometimes, he raises his hand for me. YEAH CALEB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers