Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fabric for Caleb's Room

Since I was off yesterday for MLK day, I thought it would be a great time to do some more fabric shopping. Mom and my Aunt Dolores went with me, which was so nice. Mom is so graciously making Caleb's baby bedding and window treatment and Dolores is also a great seamstress... so with them both there, I had great support. With everything going on with our family, and add to that having a pregnant brain, I can use all the help I can get - and I greatly appreciated it =)
This is the main fabric we are going to use in Caleb's room. It's got the greens and the blues together, which I love, and the different shades of each color in the fabric gives lots of versatility when trying to find things to match. The blue is more in the turquoise/aqua family and the greens are in the sage family, with a hint of apple green. Blake has never been a big fan of the traditional baby blue, so we felt this was a great compromise. I feel so relieved to have decided on the main fabric and we have some other coordinating fabrics picked out as well.

Thanks to Mom, Dolores, and Mandy for helping me on this fabric adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers